Terms & Conditions – Kent Turkeys Ltd
The completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the hand over at collection point to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable, and us being unable to fulfil your order.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out below. Where your order has been accepted via a card payment over the internet and we decide for any reason we cannot accept your order, we will notify you via email and refund your monies in full back to the card used or by cheque for the transaction. Any contract to supply the said goods will become void and Kent Turkeys Ltd will not be liable to you for any consequential losses of any kind.
ELIGIBILITY TO ORDER
The customer must be legally entitled to use the card on which they make the transaction. The customer is required to input correct billing address details including postcode and country.The order may be declined after processing should the billing address not be traceable or if there is a mismatch between the billing address, postcode, country/area of delivery.
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Kent Turkeys Ltd, (“we” and “us”) to the customer (“you”) these constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation there to.
While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply the goods ordered and paid for by you we will inform you via email or telephone and offer an alternative product or refund you the price paid for such goods.
Your chosen collection location, date & time is given in the order confirmation and displayed throughout our website. Prior to collection of your goods you may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation of order within 7 days of placing it. Such notice may be given by telephoning the number set out on your invoice/receipt.We will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation and refund the card account on which the goods were purchased or mail a cheque for the amount if needed. Please note, no alterations to or cancellations of orders may be made after the second Sunday in December.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, failure of our vehicle, adverse weather conditions, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code and all other material on the site are the copyright of Kent Turkeys Ltd and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. All rights preserved.
- Kent Turkeys grant permission for materials on this site to be copied and printed for the sole purpose of placing orders with us.
- Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from ourselves.
- All brand names, product names and titles used in this web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders rights.